Everyone can use this coupon code: ETSO4BG0 for extra discounts.
OEM Apple iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame – White
This Apple iPhone 6 LCD Assembly replacement contains:
● LCD Display
● Digitizer Touch Screen
● Front Frame
● Ear Speaker Mesh Cover
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 326 ppi pixel density
Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M
Protective Material: Shatter proof glass, oleophobic coating
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 6
● This iPhone 6 Screen Replacement includes the LCD Screen with Frame, Ear Speaker Mesh Cover, Digitizer Touch Screen with Glass Lens already attached.
● This iPhone 6 LCD Assembly replacement does NOT include the Home Button.
● The Apple iPhone 6 screen replacement is available in black and white, this is the white one.
● This replacement screen is compatible with iPhone 6 only, please do not confuse it with the iPhone 6 Plus LCD assembly with frame.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right part before placing an order.
● Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling, as the Apple iPhone 6 LCD and Digitizer Assembly is hermetically attached.
● Handle the vulnerable and fragile flex cable ribbon carefully.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Power off the Apple iPhone 6.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws. (Notice: there’re lots of different screws inside, mark when disassembling in case of confusion.)
3. Use the suction cup tool and case opening tool to separate the LCD assembly from rear housing assembly. (Notice: be careful not to break the flex ribbons.)
4. Undo the 5 screws that locking the metal cover above LCD and Digitizer flex ribbon connectors.
6. The iPhone 6 LCD assembly and rear housing assembly are separated.
7. Undo the 3 screws of home button bracket.
8. Pry up the home button flex ribbon connector, gently poke the home button and take it out.
9. Undo the 2 screws that locking the metal cover above ear speaker and front facing camera.
10. Remove the front facing camera and the ear speaker.
11. Undo the 6 screws that locking LCD frame and LCD back plate.
12. Use tweezers to pick up the flex ribbon and remove the LCD back plate.
13. Separated LCD assembly, metal plate and rear housing assembly.